Monday 21 May 2018

NAIJAEVERYDAY EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BEETE LEZUA GABRIEL PYAGBARA AKA B-CLASSIC






B-CLASSIC is one of the few Nigerian Upcoming Musicians who has stayed consistent in the quality of their 
sound. Naijaeveryday would like to share with you an interview with B-CLASSIC done today 21st MAY 2018. Try and spot the growth and how a few things about him have changed. In this exclusive interview he talks about 
the how he sees PORTHARCOURT CITY INDUSTRIES, and also gives a brief insight to his personal life, which 
by the way has changed.



NAIJAEVERYDAY: Hello!
Good morning Mr B-Classic
How are you doing?

B-CLASSICI'm doing just fine

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Please can we know your full name?

B-CLASSIC: My full name is: Beete Lezua Gabriel Pyagbara

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Please little bio about you?

B-CLASSICI am Beete Lezua Gabriel Pyagbara, musically known as B-classic. I was born and raised in the city of Port Harcourt. A native of Kpean Town in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers Sate, Nigeria. I had my nursery and primary education in Port Harcourt while I had my High School education at Birabi Memorial Grammar School Bori Ogoni. I studied Mathematics at Rivers State University of Science and Technology and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Education. 
My early life and growing up had always centered around music as I joined the choir from a tender age and began singing. Music is my best part of town and I find solace there. 
My love for music grew as I got older and my preferences tilted toward the 'Rap Genre' so while at the university I spent time learning, grooming and perfecting the art. Professionally I started recording in 2017 with the release of my first studio project "I'm Free" on the 20th of December 2017 which made waves, topped charts and enjoyed massive airplays on numerous radio stations in Port Harcourt. They journey to limelight has been quite a jet speed and with the release of my second single "Written In My Heart" precisely on the 1st of February 2018 my fame has spread abroad as "Written In My Heart " has caught the hearts of so many and has become a street anthem. The vibes, love and support for my brand is so massive and I'm spurred to do much more.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: That's quite cool sire!
So are you signed to any label?

B-CLASSIC: No I am not signed to any record label yet.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Okay!
So please what is your best moment in the industry?

B-CLASSIC: My best moment in the industry would be seeing the audience and fans vibe and sing along as I perform. It gives me a sense of fulfillment and joy to have being a blessing to them.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Okay!
You deserve that.
So what is your annoying moment in the industry?

B-CLASSIC: My annoying moment would be seeing a show/event start late and I'd be put under pressure to deliver within a short time frame.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: So sorry for that sire!
So if i may ask, Which Nigeria music celebrity are you looking up to?

B-CLASSIC: The Nigerian music celebrity I'm looking up to is Tim Godfrey.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Can you tell us one top music artist you wish to work with?

B-CLASSIC: The top music artist I want to work with is none other than Tim Godfrey

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Any Upcoming artist you wish to work with?

B-CLASSIC: I'm open to working with any upcoming artist. Iron sharpens iron they say.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Since You Reside In Portharcourt, How do you see portharcourt music industry?

B-CLASSIC: Port Harcourt music industry is a growing one, thriving by the efforts of a few good men to put it on the map. The industry down here is blessed with the best of talents in various music genres, it's artistry from song writing to music production is top notch! All the Port Harcourt music industry needs are show promoters and good platforms to showcase the rich and abundant talent in the Port Harcourt music industry.
And in a few years from now we'd rise above lagos like an edifice.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: That's cool, So What do you think we need to set up Portharcourt entertainment industry?

B-CLASSICLike I said previously, Port Harcourt music industry has the basic ingredients which is its abundance of talent. There are platforms available to showcase this talents to the world but only a tree cannot make a forest hence it needs credible investors and show promoters to make it the biggest entertainment hub in Africa that drives and sustains our economy.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: If i may ask on your own view, who is Portharcourt best music producer?

B-CLASSICHmmmmmm that would be a tough one I haven't got the privilege to work with several of them but I can list a few. We have likes of BeatzByMz, Correkt Sound, Dr Roy, G-mix, Sammy Hart, Becky Jay, are all tested and trusted names you can depend on for a masterclass production.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: That sound so cool. So how many songs do you have here so far?

B-CLASSICI have two recorded studio projects so far which is "I'm Free" and "Written In My Heart" all produced mixed and mastered by the legendary BeatzByMz.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Sorry to ask sire!
Are you in any kind of relationship?

B-CLASSICLol... Why being sorry to ask, of course I'm in a relationship with the team of amazing people i work with and above all I'm in a relationship with God as my prime purpose is to make Jesus famous.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Sire, i can see you are answering this particular question plainly
I meant are you married?

B-CLASSICNo I'm not married, but in a strong relationship with someone.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Okay sire!
So where do you see yourself before the end of this year?

B-CLASSIC: I'm working towards being known locally and across major cities in Nigeria such that the name B-classic will grow to become a glabal brand that attracts investors and business partners.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Okay!
So do you have anything so say about this your new hit "WRITTEN IN MY HEART" That'd just made song of the week in www.naijaeveryday.bl­ogspot.com ?

B-CLASSICWow! The testimonies and feedback has been mind blowing. The airplays, the trending and being most fans ring tone is just fantastic. Hence I will be shooting the official video soon to further appreciate that amazing piece of good music.


NAIJAEVERYDAY:
So what's the inspiration behind that hit "WRITTEN IN MY HEART" ?

B-CLASSIC: The inspiration behind written in my heart dates back to my growing up and the challenges of life that I've faced and came out victorious. Hence, I thought it right to write a love song to God in appreciation to all he's done for me, letting him know he's got a special place in my heart.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Any shout out to your fans out there?

B-CLASSIC: Hmmmmmm... The shout outs go plenty Oooh but sha I go try my best but know that I love and appreciate you all. Special shout out to Onuoma Alerechi aka O'Brian, Michael Dee, Peace Inayor, Don Darrow, Roy Clintson, KObaba Jornsen, Lisa Pearl, Saviour Happiness, Jennifer Anslem, Gloria Pyagbara, BeatzByMz, Helen Cookey-Gam, AKAS Baba, Dj Kevin Jalogho, Vitamin C, Dj Smart Don, Afronelly, Dj Clergy Chris, and lastly to Naijaeveryday.blogsp­ot.com I love you guys for the genuine love and support.

NAIJAEVERYDAY: Okay...
A very big shout out to you Mr. B-CLASSIC. We say keep it up sire because that's your way up. Till we meet here again.
To all our fans out there we appreciate you all for your great time being with us here.... We love you.
We have a free promo this week to everyone that wish to make their sound go across. ... Thank you once again. We love you

B-CLASSICYou're very welcomed, twas a pleasure and a great time with naijaeveryday. God bless!

Listen and download "WRITTEN IN MY HEART"  B-CLASSIC below:-



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT