Saturday 2 February 2019

[New Music] Mike Da Beat Icon - Aye Aye

The fast rising artiste has signed a landmark deal to take his career to the next level,
Mike Da Beat Icon is a fast rising Afropop sensation. He hails from Delta state Nigeria but born and had his early life in Port Harcourt.
The rising act first showed interest in music at a very tender age, influenced by the likes of Bob Marley, Sunny Ade, Michael Jackson and Lucky Dube, then he began composing his songs.
Mike Da Beat Icon A.K.A Icon Boy is about to infuse more life into the already bubbling Nigeria music industry as he officially drops  his banging single “Aye Aye”. A song which he recently made a post on official facebook account @mikedabeaticon saying "New wave 🌊 🌊 🌊
Was in the studio last night when the holy Spirit gave me this wonderful inspiration...
It's a new year & a new Month, so last night I Wrote, produced, mixed and mastered this wonderful, dope, inspiring song "AYE AYE" a thank you song to God for all his kindness and also to you my fan for all your supports. Aye Aye is more like a street anthem. I and my crew will be realising this wave by 2pm today just like the spirit told me. I hope I've got all your Support?
If you download and dislike the song Dm me immediately with your response and I'll immediately transfer a 1000 airtime for your time and data Wasted"

This is a certified jam.. No doubt!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT