Friday 8 June 2018

B-CLASSIC SPEAKS ON HIS SUCCESS ON ENTERTAINMENTS INDUSTRY AND FURTHERMORE OPEN A NEW DATE FOR HIS (SENSATIONAL RAP EXPERIENCE) READ FULL DETAILS HERE

B-Classic On Stage




The photo you see above really talks about my absolute starting point. 

After the arrival of my first single "I'm Free", as an up and coming act with a consuming enthusiasm to succeed I was anxious to demonstrate the world the salt I was made of. So I knew about this #OneRiversFestival and I made a few enquiries through a companion "Sheik Brownson" who instructed me to contact "Boss KObaba Jornsen" which I did and he decisively gave me the stage to grandstand what I have. I in the long run got on the stage and gave a valiant effort, the group of onlookers was wowed by my execution and it helped my certainty as I shared the phase that night with heavyweight acts like "August Chucks" , "Pamela Scott" , "Sammy Hart" , "Benjiszzy Záakìi Omale" and "Prinx Emmanuel"

That night I nearly couldn't rest as I continued thinking back on the occasions of the night. I woke up following day with a nostalgic sentiment of remembering the prior night. I felt like a hotshot and I wore that sincerity as far back as at that point. I had the benefit of getting on a few different stages like; #SOUNDSFROMPITAKWA #CINDYWAPONFIRE #KORKORFIESTA #GOSPELGANGPARTY #OPENMICNIGHT #PORTHARCOURTENTERTAINMENTNITE in addition to several innumerable gigs that went along which made my image noticeable and helped my fan base. I'm everlastingly thankful to everybody who has given me a stage to grandstand my ability which no uncertainty has presented to me this far. 

I'm scarcely 6ix months old in media outlets and today I have the unassuming delight of giving other up and coming acts a stage to feature their ability. #B_CLASSICONACYPHER is a stage that will feature a considerable measure of up and coming acts later on and as a developing brand your little help is expected to influence somebody's little dream to end up a reality. Come 29th June, 2018 we'll leave a mark on the world and put a credit to us of triumph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT