Wednesday 18 July 2018

ACE RAPPER B-CLASSIC TALKS ABOUT HIS BRAND'S SIGNATURE AND STYLE OF MUSIC.


One thing I took cognizance of after the release of my first single was fans review of the song judging from the genre and category it fell into.

Majority said I my lyrics were different from the rest, like something they've never heard and that my rap style was smooth and easy on the beat, making it a music mash-up of the new urban funk at play on mainstream hip hop.

Immediately I noticed this, I knew I had found a niche and a style to run with. One major drive that cuts you a slack in the entertainment industry is to have a unique style to run with that becomes the signature identifiable to your brand.

Every time I perform at an event I usually get this you sound like Eminem from someone in the audience, lol...truth is, Eminem is a huge fan that I listened to growing up but I listen to virtually all the rappers in the USA and Africa and I borrow concepts from all of them. That's why if you listen closely to my songs you'll notice a tweak from MI Abaga, Mode 9, Jesse Jags, Phyno, Jay-Z, Nas, J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West, etc. An old saying says hang out with the wise and you'll be wise.

I bring something new to the rap table and y'all are gonna love it. I'm not gonna be here forever but I'm creating something that will last forever such that each time you listen to a B-classic song, it sounds fresh, inspiring, soothing with sweet vibes.
I am the street, I am the funk, I am the classics, I am hip hop, I am the Gospel, I am the new wave, I am the future, I am Ace Rapper B-classic.

Tag: B-CLASSIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT